my kinda guy v2.3.5 or something
by snow-pear
wow it's been FOUR YEARS since i've done this and i'm taking a leaf out of rainy's book so here goes:
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
2009: Of course it's good if he is, but I don't mind at all.
2013: not typically as in everyone finds them hot. i'm going to assume that if i like the person, then they are attractive/good looking to me. i wouldn't date someone i found physically repulsive.
2. Smart?
2009: Of course. :D
2013: DUH.
3. Preferred age?
2009: Around my age...though I don't really mind actually...Nothing more than 1 year younger than me though. Older is fine... just not too much older.
2013: eh, around my age or older. i don't want to date anyone significantly younger or older.
4. Preferred height?
2009: taller than me, lol.
2013: taller than me, lol.
5. How about sense of humour?
2009: Preferably. I mean, at least enough humour to not make me feel stupid for cracking joke. XDD
2013: definitely. no sense of humour = death to relationship.
6. How about piercings?
2009: LOL. Nah, don't mind really...
2013: eh. their choice, if they look good then go for it.
7. Accepts you for who you are?
2009: I would say so...
2013: they better
8. Pink hair?
2009: LOL. If it suits him, why not?
2013: HAHAHAHAH why not
9. Mushy or no?
2009: Mushy? Well, I guess it all depends?
2013: yeah, i actually do prefer him to be slightly mushy. well, at least enough that if i'm mushy, he won't mind and sometimes returns the gestures.
10. Thin or fat?
2009: Don't mind. If I like him, then that shouldn't matter.
2013: shouldn't matter. but generally thin guys appeal more to me.
11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
2009: There's no yellow? LOL. Nah, don't care.
2013: if i like them, shouldn't matter.
12. Long hair or short hair?
2009: Don't mind. :D Just not too long...longer than my hair is out. :D
2013: as long as it looks good on them.
13. Plastic or metal?
2009: Eh? I guess both?
2013. you know, four years later and this question STILL doesn't make sense LOL.
14. Smells good?
2009: don't mind, as long as he doesn't stink. :D
2013: as long as he doesn't stink, but generally i like nice smelling guys. not cologne or anything, they just smell nice :3
15. Smoker?
2009: I guess I wouldn't mind THAT much...but preferably no.
2013: N TO THE O. no freaking way.
16. Drinker?
2009: Since I do drink sometimes, why would I mind? XDD
2013: don't mind since i do it too, but nothing more than me.
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
2009: Why not?
2013: yeah, why not?
18. Muscular?
2009: ROFL. Nah...
2013: mmmmm yummm abs.
19. Plays piano?
2009: lol. Any instrument really would be fine.
2013: sure why not
20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
2009: Though I do like guitars...
2013: yeesssssssssss *flails*
21. Plays violin?
2009: And the violin...XDDD
2013: ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah //falls over
22. Sings very good?
2009: Oh yes. XD
2013: YES.
23. Vain?
2009: Everyone has the right to be vain once in a while. Not overly so is okay.
2013: eh, depends on what you mean. i mean, i would like them to care a little about their appearance but overly so is weird... and makes me question their sexuality.
24. With glasses?
2009: Glasses are cute~
2013: cute <3
25. With braces?
2009: lol. Yeah. It's coming off anyway. :D
2013: sure why not it's coming off anyway.
26. Shy type?
2009: I guess I wouldn't mind...but I would like him to be at least slightly outgoing.
2013: as long as i get along well with them and we fit/are compatible then it's an issue.
27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
2009: Either. xD
2013: wouldn't want a too rebellious guy, but a little bit is perfectly fine ;)
28. Active or passive?
2009: Active I guess?
2013: active please.
29. Tight or bomb?
2009: Erm...I'm confused. O_O
2013: wtf.
30. Singer or dancer?
2009: I prefer a singer, but I have nothing against dancers.
2013: wouldn't mind either.
31. Stunner?
2009: lol. not required.
2013: SET PHASERS TO STUN
32. Hiphop?
2009: LOL. If it's his talent, then yeah okay.
2013: sure thing? i mean, i don't particularly dig it or anything but eh
33. Earrings?
2009: Why not?
2013: why not? i don't mind. like i said, as long as it looks good on them haha
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-until-you-drop?
2009: ...err...preferably not?
2013: as long as it doesn't mean that he just uses girls and them dumps them. like, i don't care if you've dated heaps, as long as they're loyal to the relationship and are as committed as i am then i don't see that as a big issue.
35. Dimples?
2009: it woud be cute. :D
2013: yummmm dimples
36. Bookworm?
2009: Why not? I love books myself!
2013: ugh yes i like guys who read
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
2009: Letters are romantic. :D
2013: i also love letters derp
38. Playful?
2009: Lol. Yeah, why not?
2013: yes please. keeps things cheerful and nice <3
39. Flirt?
2009: ;D
2013: no thanks. as long as i'm the only person they flirt with, but if they're a general flirt, i don't want that. too insecure with myself to stand that for long anyway. i'd get jealous.
40. Poem writer?
2009: Would be nice...
2013: no thanks poets are too... emotional. i'm emotional enough, i don't need someone else's emotional baggage as well.
41. Serious?
2009: If time calls for it, of course...
2013: if he needs to be then he should be. otherwise, not too serious. i'd like to have fun.
42. Campus crush?
2009: lol...XD
2013: AHAHAHAHAH mark
43. Painter?
2009: Yeah, sure. Why not?
2013: i'd be jealous if they were better than me though LOL
44. Religious?
2009: No preference really. As long as I don't HAVE to convert myself.
2013: No. Not at all. No religious people or i swear
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
2009: Depends, lol.
2013: yeah well it seems unavoidable with me so ahhaha. i don't mind. it's fun sometimes.
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
2009: I prefer not a game freak, but yeah... Internet's okay. I'm addicted myself. XD
2013: now that i'm almost a gamer, i want a gamer.
47. Speaks 20 languages?
2009: SURE THING. 8DDD
2013: NO ARROGANT DOUCHHHEEEE
48. Loyal or faithful?
2009: Err...I don't see the difference, but yeah.
2013: STILL DON'T SEE A DIFFERENCE.
49. Good kisser?
2009: LOL. And if he isn't, he can always learn. ;D
2013: if he isn't, i can always teach him ;)
50. Loves children?
2009: Doesn't have to.
2013: is not necessary at all.
